Cover popcorn ceilings with Mainstay Premium textiles, which offer a seamless smooth finish, comparable to drywall. All of our fabrics are hydrophobic and mildew resistant. You can install our stretch fabric ceilings in bathrooms, saunas, hot yoga studios, swimming pools, or moist basements. Mainstay Textiles will not crack, sag or peal, like plaster or paint. Stretch ceiling materials are available for next day delivery in New York and New Jersey.
Though popcorn ceilings are efficient and offer great acoustics, they aren’t exactly the most visually appealing material for your ceilings. The look and feel of your room might be affected by the way the ceiling looks. Thankfully, you can ensure a seamless and smooth finish for your ceiling with our quality mainstay premium textiles.
As compared to drywall, our textiles are top of the line and made from the best materials. This not only ensures a quality finish for stretch ceiling fabrics, but our fabrics are also mildew resistant and hydrophobic. This means that you can opt for our stretch fabrics for virtually any room in the house, even bathrooms, saunas, hot yoga studios, swimming pools or basements. The fabric will resist moisture and stay as good as new even when exposed to steam.
Moreover, our mainstay textiles offer a great return on investment. They will last you for a long time to come and won’t crack, sag, or peel, which is the case when you opt for plaster or paint. The best part is we can deliver the stretch ceiling materials to you anywhere in New York and New Jersey in 24 to 36 hours. What could be more convenient than that?
Popcorn Ceiling Solution introduces innovative Mainstay Stretch Fabric. Following attributes describe specific technical qualities of our architectural fabric and track:
- Composed of knitted polyester strands that are coated with a water-based polyurethane.
- There are no PVCs or heavy metals in the fabric’s composition
- The fabric rolls come in widths of 10’2″ and 16’4″, with 164 linear feet on each roll. This meansthat monolithic ceilings can be created. Also, the rolls widths eliminate the need for a precise templatefor spaces prior to installation.
- The system pairs with tensioned clips that line the perimeter of the area, and the fabric is “tucked” into the clips to place, hold, and create tension.
- Mainstay Materials’ system doesn’t require precise harpoons for penetrations or perimeters.
- Select the roll that best fits the space, order slight overage for the square footage, line the perimeter with the tension clips, install, and trim the waste.
- Because the fabric is 100% polyester the waste can be recycled. This greatly reduces clean up timeand effort.
- Mainstay Architectural Fabric Systemis installed at standardroom temperature, with no special requirements (what’s called a “cold install”)
- Penetrations up to approx. 24″-36″ in diameter do not require special rings. Because of the method of knitting the fabric, all that’s required are “x” shaped slits cut in the fabric that are slightly smaller thanthe finish plate of a fixture. The wiring/fixture head is pulled through the fabric, trimming the excess, and replace the finish plate, resulting in a seamless appearance.
- Mainstay Textiles is Class A fire rated (ASTM E84 testing)